Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Week In Review.

This past week has been a great one in review. I have been able to keep my eating habits under control and I have kept my walking routine up. I truly feel good about all the effort that I have been able to put forth.

On Wednesday the children and I were able to exercise three laps around the hiking trail. We were to go again after Wednesday night Bible class, but a storm came and it was not possible.

On Thursday my daughter and made four laps around the park and by the evening I had a blister. This is not good. I really think it is my socks rather than my shoes. So I am making sure the socks are fitting me well. The health of my feet are very important.

On Friday my husband wakes me up and he wants to go walking with us first thing in the morning before going to work. This is a pleasant and good surprise to me. It was the perfect morning to walk. Driving to the trails we see several of the men that he went to school with out walking and biking at 7:30am. He was surprised and I think it made him think that it is important to keep up with your health. We are not young anymore he is 50 and I am 47. We need to keep this routine up.

Then this morning 7:30am the whole family was out the door and we walked and jogged as a family. It feels good that as a family unit we are working together. I will lose this unwanted weight. I will become healthy.

So if I am counting miles I have logged about 27 miles this week. I feel great about this achievement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog on the WAHM blog exchange forum. I like your blog and added it to mine. Feel free to check mine out at thirtysomethingreality.blogspot.com and see if you want to add it to your list. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great week....I can't imagine walking 27 miles, that's quite an accomplishment. Hopefully one day I can make it there too!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.