Friday, July 11, 2008

Determination

I am determined that I am going to be in control of my health. I do not want to go into my old age already unhealthy.
Today I got up. I rallied the kids and off we went on our morning walk. We walked the whole trail once and then we walked the first half again. No huge feat, but we are increasing our miles. This is great and I feel better too.

I am determined to help with the money income. Losing my main source of income last month hurt. That was our play money. The money that paid for vacations and going out to eat. It also paid for those extra visits to the Dr. or unexpected visits to the er. I am determined to find another source of income.

I am determined to make healthy food choices. I pulled out the George Foreman grill and am trying to cook healthier. I am trying to cut the fat from the diet. Son is loving cooking on it.

I am determined to being a better person in general. I am trying to think before I speak. Trying not to speak in the heat of the moment. Trying to look at the bigger picture. Angry words can hurt for a long time.

I am determined to be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend.

No comments:

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.