Monday, July 21, 2008

The Exercise Is Becoming Addictive.

The exercise is becoming addictive. My friend who I normally walk with called this morning and she had three friends that wanted to go walking with us at nine am. I do have to say that two of her friends are very fit and bike ten or more miles a day. I managed to go two rounds this morning. This is my personal best for that early in the day. YEAH

We have already gone again today so we have a total of three rounds on the trails so far. I feel invigorated and I like how I feel after I have completed the trail. If the weather holds out I would like to go again after the sun starts to set.

Work has not totally gone to the sidelines. I did have a customer today that I had to get a cruise quote for but have not heard from her since I left her a message on her phone.
I also have been applying for everything that I feel I am qualified for.

I have started trying to plan a head on my meals. I have always done this to some degree, but with the cost of gas I only want to have to go shopping once in a week. This will take some planning on my part but I feel it is a very do able task. I just have to be more focused and plan my shopping trips better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you are loving your exercise! I am still having good days and bad days, I need to string more good ones together and build up momentum. Seems like it helps to have work out partners though. I might need to look for some!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.