Friday, July 18, 2008

The Exercise Continues.

Yesterday was really a great exercise day. Our morning started with the children and I walking the trail once. The weather was perfect. We were able to make our round before the midday heat.
I was also able to invite a friend who I have not see in at least a year. She was somewhat surprised in my weight loss. Made me smile when she notice.
Then in the after noon my normal walking buddy called and the kids and I went again. YEAH. I had done my twice a day and I was happy.
Well low and behold when my husband got home he wanted to go. So we went for are third trip around the trails. Sissy Lou and I did 6 miles yesterday. YEAH The is my personal best. I was feeling the muscle tightening by evening.

Today has not been as good. I had appointments first thing in the morning and they did not end till 4 pm. Well we tried to walk and the heat was to much. We made one mile and had to stop. We will go tonight when Dan gets home and the sun is down. It was nearly 98 today. Too hot to walk.

My schedule is working really well. Being able to know that I have a designated time to exercise has been life changing. Know that I have allotted time for me has been wonderful. I am worth the time. My health is worth the time. I need to take this time to be a healthy person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you make it a point to take time for yourself. I am just learning how to do that myself!

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday! I can't even imagine walking 6 miles at this point!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.