Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Very Busy Week in Review.

It has a been a very busy week for me. I had my big follow up with the doctor who did my colonoscopy. The best news was the biopsy came back clear. YEAH!! I am very happy about that.
It also has been a very good week for my exercise program. My daughter and I have logged 31 miles for our exercise for the week. I am only going three miles today to give my knee some rest. I have felts some pinching in my right knee. Not sure what that is.
I went and bought myself a good pair of running shoes to help with the blisters that formed on my feet from wearing the wrong shoes. I never before put much thought in to the health of my feet. I do now.
I am gearing up for the new school year that looms ahead of us. School will start broadcasting in less than three weeks. I have to know what classes that have to be recorded and what books need to be bought. Where has our summer gone.
Son is loving working at the family store. He has shown so much maturity working with the public. It is a pleasure to watch him turn into a young man.
Sissy has become my constant companion since son has decided to spend his summer working with Dad. Sissy is witty and a delight. Very seldom does she have a bad mood always quick to see the good side of every situation. It has been a good summer so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for good news from the Dr.!!

The summer does seem to be slipping away!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.