Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where Has The Summer Gone.

It has been an incredibly busy two weeks. We are preparing to start our fall classes. I have come up with a great recording schedule that will get us through school. I am really disappointed that HomeSat will no longer be available to homeschooling families after this school year. It has been a blessing to us and I know without Homesat we could not have afforded the education that my children have received. This will be huge loss to families that are educating more than one child.
We have spent the past few days setting up class rooms for the kids. Son and Sissy are both delighted to have their school rooms down stairs and not up in their bed rooms anymore. My biggest concern is, am I going to be able to keep the house looking presentable. I have decided that the kids will have to clean their school room each day so it looks presentable.

My exercise is going well. I am walking each and every day at least three times a day. I am averaging around 4.5 miles to 6 miles a day. I am thoroughly impressed with my family. My husband has stepped up to the plate and is waking and walking with me at 7 am before he heads to work. This is a real pleasant surprise.
I can not say my kids are enjoying walking as much as they are but I can say they are not fighting me over it. Never do they ask for me not to go. They have really been good cheer leaders for me. I truly appreciate their support.

I am beginning to look forward to our vacation planned for September. Now I just have to find clothes that fit. I have shrunk out of them. This is a good problem to have.

1 comment:

IMA WAHM said...

I'll be starting a walking regimen just as soon as my pedometer gets here. Hopefully I'll have the same shrinking problem you have.

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This policy is valid from 25 June 2008
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.